The Interviewer’s Book is a practical, short guide to help anyone who has to carry out job interviews, such as managers, supervisors, team leaders and others. It is designed to help them develop their interviewing skills and ensure they make good selection decisions.
The Interviewer’s Book:
- Provides a step-by-step guide to the interviewing process for employers and interviewers, from advertising a job position to hiring the chosen candidate
- Is clearly structured, with the aims and central ideas of each topic set out at the start of each chapter
- Contains real-life examples and tips from professional interviewers
- Focuses on how to make the interviewing process as successful as possible, with an emphasis on how best to structure an interview
- Is short and to-the-point, recognising that employers and managers have a multitude of other things to do as well as hire staff.About the Authors
Mary Hanson is an experienced HR consultant and trainer who has worked with large and small private and public organisations in both Ireland and the EU for the past 20 years in her own consultancy and training firm.
Brian McIvor has over 30 years of training, coaching and consultancy experience in the area of career and personal development. He has appeared frequently on radio and television talking about career matters.
The book aims to help organisations hire the right staff, avoiding the costs and complications of a bad hire.
There are no reviews yet.