Written by a counsellor who has years of experience working with couples, When a Relationship Ends aims to help, as much as possible, all those going through the end of a long-term relationship.
This clear and empathetic Irish guide to relationship break-up:
- Discusses the emotions involved in breaking up with a long-term partner and how to manage them during the period of separation and divorce, and after
- Gives advice on parenting through separation and divorce, and on how to cope when you must continue to live in the same house as your ex-partner
- Acts as a guide to life after separation and divorce – re-establishing your identity and dating again
- Contains stories, based on real-life instances of individuals who went through a significant break-up, which illustrate the main points
- Includes a chapter for friends and family of separating or divorcing people.